Suggestion Next Release

Jakub 'Livio' Rusinek jakub.rusinek at gmail.com
Sat Mar 22 20:22:30 UTC 2008

> I'd say you have that backwards.  By avoiding the issue, fedora leaves
> every end user on his own when he needs a patented function. That's the
> opposite of protection.

Fedora doesn't care if this is harder or easier. I proposed here many
things, which could improve Fedora, but they were rejected.

Fedora doesn't care about end users. I don't know who it cares about...

That's the reason I'll switch to openSUSE quickly. Probably after
release of 11. Big improvement from 10.3. From the start of openSUSE,
it's getting better than Fedora and leaves the stereotypes in the past.

> >>      1. Abirwod and Gnumeric are nice, but we are talking about do
> >>         Fedora competitive and OpenOffice is the way. Users needs a
> >>         suite as powerful as Microsoft Office.
> >
> > And you're sure that EVERYONE needs such functionality?
>
> And a fully functional java.

I don't need both Java and OO.org.

--
Jakub 'Livio' Rusinek