proposal: add -Werror-implicit-function-declaration to the default optflags

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 22:57:25 UTC 2008

On Mon, Mar 24, 2008 at 2:43 PM, Christopher Brown <snecklifter at gmail.com>
wrote:

> +1
>
> I was part of that 3.6% and found the fixes trivial. I'm all for code
> hardening/improvement and haven't seen anyone able to give a good
> reason against adding this in the other thread. This appears to be the
> fairly low-hanging fruit we should take advantage of.

With this in mind.  If someone wants to fix the packages on the list with my
name on them, before I get to it, be my guest.  Just let me know you're
doing it so I don't end up duplicating the effort.  I'll get to this, I just
don't know when.  But if someone with more gumption wants to make the
patches, I'll drive them to my upstream projects.

-jef