Suggestion Next Release

Andrew Farris lordmorgul at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 03:02:09 UTC 2008

James Antill wrote:
>     Anyone should feel free to promote this for the people who want to
> experience the future now, with all the caveats that implies.

I was mostly thinking about the upgrade path if people don't do yum prior to
running full upgrade transactions to get from F8->F9, and for that the update
getting into F8 yum wouldn't be needed for awhile still.  There are still some
oddities with skip-broken for x86_64 and i386 packages its just doesn't show up
in the repo very often to keep testing it.