kernel-libre (hopefully 100% Free) for Fedora 8 and rawhide

Alexandre Oliva aoliva at redhat.com
Tue Mar 25 20:18:44 UTC 2008

On Mar 25, 2008, "Jeff Spaleta" <jspaleta at gmail.com> wrote:

> I will say that I'm disappointed that he so far been reluctant to
> drive the issue upstream.

Even more so after Alan confirmed people like me got rejections there
and left a bad taste.  I'm a well known free radical in LKML, so I
really don't expect to get anywhere, and I don't feel like wasting my
time working against my own agenda and helping vendors that are
unfriendly to freedom promote their products as "run on [GNU/]Linux".