IceWM Gnome issues

Eric Mesa ericsbinaryworld at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 14:31:56 UTC 2008

Well, it's not a problem on Ubuntu....

so I need to do some research to see what's different in Ubuntu.  My first
attempt was going to focus on running that ps ... grep command in Ubuntu to
see which services it's loading.  Then I'll go from there.  I think it's
something we can perhaps fix with Fedora.  I'm pretty sure the problem isn't
Gnome as both my Fedora and Ubuntu computers are using Gnome 2.20.  (Or
whatever came out ~6 months ago)

On Wed, Mar 26, 2008 at 8:59 AM, Thomas Woerner <twoerner at redhat.com> wrote:

> Eric Mesa wrote:
> >

> --

Eric Mesa
http://www.ericsbinaryworld.com
http://server.ericsbinaryworld.com
"Do not worry about those things that are outside of your circle of
influence. For since they are outside of your power to control them it is
simply a waste of time and energy to dwell on them. Instead, turn your
attention to those things that you can control and grow your influence in
those areas and you will see the effects begin to trickle out to those items
that were previously out of your power to influence." – Eric Mesa inspired
by Covey's 7 Habits of Highly Effective People