few ideas how to make fedora better as a desktop

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 17:16:47 UTC 2008

2008/3/27 Jesse Keating <jkeating at redhat.com>:

> We're not necessarily talking about breaking LSB compliance.

I'm not sure that shawn here is saying that.  So I wanted shawn's
clarification as to shawn's thoughts on the matter of the importance of lsb
compliance in shawn's vision of what shawn would think is optimal progress.
Though if you want to speak for him, let me know, and I'll set the filters
accordingly to just rename all his post so that they look like they are
coming from you.  We are in fact beholden to the FHS structure to some
extent..even if we symlink or hardlink directories or files so they actually
live somewhere else.  Unless we are prepared to drop LSB compliance we have
to pay lipservice to the FHS.

-jef