Res: Suggestion Next Release

Dimi Paun dimi at lattica.com
Thu Mar 27 20:57:28 UTC 2008

> Nah. Community!= selective number of people who decide to vote on
> slashdot.

You must be kidding if you imagine Community = "a small vocal community
that _tells_ you what you should like".

Of course, I'm not claiming the Slashdot is scientific, but for the sake
of the argument, it represents the Community a heck of a lot better than
some in-group of developers.

We can do a poll in any sufficiently large population of users (not
only GNOME developers), and I'm willing to bet a dollar in small change
you'll get the same result: people don't generally like spatial.

If you agree with that, let's change the default. If enough people
think otherwise, let's run a poll.

--
Dimi Paun <dimi at lattica.com>
Lattica, Inc.