Fedora Development Process

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Fri Mar 28 11:41:07 UTC 2008

On Fri, 2008-03-28 at 10:17 +0200, Axel Thimm wrote:

> The schedule says
>
> 8 April 2008 Branch all packages for Fedora 9
>
> Does that mean that after April 8th we're safe to mes with rawhide w/o
> endangering F9?

Yes, at that time, anything that hasn't yet been given an F-9 branch
will be given one.  At that point, builds from devel/ will be held in
Koji and queued up for post-f9 rawhide.

Please be aware that you can now request an early branch if you want.
You will be given an F-9 directory in your package module, and any build
you do from F-9 will go to the Fedora 9 collections (and rawhide) while
builds you do from devel/ will queue up for post-f9 rawhide.

--
Jesse Keating