Orphaning package

Josh Boyer jwboyer at gmail.com
Thu May 1 12:58:30 UTC 2008

On Thu, 2008-05-01 at 12:51 +0200, Alain PORTAL wrote:
> Le samedi 26 avril 2008, Josh Boyer a écrit :
>
> > Can you email the issues you're having to
> > fedora-extras-steering at redhat.com please?  Perhaps we can look them over
> > and find an amicable way to solve them for everyone involved.
>
> Finally, mailing to fedora-extras-steering at redhat.com became uneeded as the
> major issue is now solved.
> I want to particulary thank Tom "spot" Callaway, who is a great and stubborn
> mediator, and Paul W. Frields, who both got involved to solve these issues.
>
> I want also thank every body who mailed me.

Excellent news.

> Be sure Josh that if I get other similar problems, I'll mail to FESCO.

Great!  Fortunately in this case, it didn't even take actual FESCo
involvement to come to a resolution.  I particularly like it when
members of the community are able to help one another through situations
like this.

(Yes, I know spot is in FESCo, but he acted as any other contributor
would have anyway).

josh