libgtkmozembed.so

Paul paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Thu May 1 15:06:32 UTC 2008

Hi,

I'm still trying to find out why monodevelop is kicking up a stink over
not allowing it's text editor to work. The last three things I can see
is that MOZILLA_FIVE_HOME is not defined, inotify is using a smaller
value and that libgtkmozembed.so is missing.

From what I can see, this used to be in firefox-devel, possibly should
be in thunderbird, possibly in seamonkey and maybe in xulrunner. It's in
none of them.

Does anyone know where is should be so that I can try and eliminate that
as the cause?

TTFN

Paul