Multilib Middle-Ground

Les Mikesell lesmikesell at gmail.com
Fri May 2 15:59:44 UTC 2008

Jeff Spaleta wrote:

> What Fedora as a community needs to achieve is too important for me to
> indulge in petty bickering. But I tell you honestly... Les's inability
> to answer my question straight forwardly brings out my desire to
> retort with passionate displeasure, as I'm somewhat sure it does to
> other people.

How can I - or anyone - answer a question about something that doesn't
exist?  My original comment was to the effect that it was a bad thing
that is doesn't.

> Les is on the verge of losing his
> unless he makes and effort to rein in the vitriol and hyperbole and
> find something constructive to say.

Nothing I've said has had any vitrol and not much hyperbole.  I just
have the opinion that making it difficult to run programs that aren't
specifically included and modified for fedora is a bad thing for
everyone, even if that opinion is unpopular here.

--
   Les Mikesell
    lesmikesell at gmail.com