New Sponsor Request: Denis Leroy

Ralf Corsepius rc040203 at freenet.de
Sat May 3 03:56:09 UTC 2008

On Fri, 2008-05-02 at 23:46 -0400, Jon Stanley wrote:
> On Fri, May 2, 2008 at 10:03 PM, Brian Pepple <bpepple at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
>
> >  Cool.  Let me send it there then.
>
> Problem with sending it there (as the lone sponsor in 'fedorabugs') is
> that the administrators
Which administrators are you talking about?

This list was supposed to be only visible/readable to sponsors, not to
nominees nor to arbitrary admins nor to arbitrary readers.

>  don't get mail that's sent there (not sure if
> that's a problem with cvsextras or not).
We once had the convention that all sponsors were obliged to be
subscribed on this "list". I don't recall if it had been an automated
process.

>   I agree that such a
> discussion shouldn't be held in public, however.
Sure. The purpose of this list had been to vote on nominees before they
had been presented to FESCO.

Ralf

PS: I wonder if the fact no sponsors have been nominated for a very long
time and the fact we are discussing details of the nomination process,
which actually should "just work", is a reflection of the sponsorship
model having failed.