New Sponsor Request: Denis Leroy

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Sun May 4 12:29:36 UTC 2008

On 04.05.2008 10:24, Till Maas wrote:
> On Sun May 4 2008, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
>
>> from the early Fedora-days seem mostly inactive as well. Thus a general
>> cleanup in that group (²) might be wise -- but on the other hand it
>> likely doesn't matter much in the end so might not be worth the trouble.
>> (²) -- and in cvsextras itself as well -- there are likely a lot of
>> contributors in that group that left or are AWOL
>
> Iirc everybody had to change his password to keep his account alive after the
> transition to FAS2,

Ohh, yeah, forgot about that. But that doesn't matter much afaics, as
users or an attacker could just reactive the account by reseting the
password -- at least that how I read the footnote in
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-list/2008-March/msg00772.html

> therefore the cvsextras group should not contain many
> inactive maintainers.

Well, it afaics does, as
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/accounts/group/dump/cvsextras
for example still includes Jose Pedro Oliveira  -- hasn't he left long ago?

Anyway: I don't care much; just tried to be helpful with my mail (which
was about a totally different topic). It's up to FESCo to decide what to
do with people that left with or without notice.

Cu
knurd