Upstream developers mainting there own package in Fedora and nothing else

Michael Schwendt mschwendt at gmail.com
Mon May 5 12:13:12 UTC 2008

On Mon, 5 May 2008 13:26:00 +0200, Xavier Lamien wrote:

> > [The new FAS is not nice to sponsors either. They need to load the
> > full cvsextras members list and search for the account to sponsor.
>

> Hm...sponsor or administrator of an related group should see on its welcome
> FAS's page
> members who requested sponsorship from its "todo queue".

Is that just a guess? Or are you a sponsor and have sponsored somebody
like that?

Here, that list only shows 5 new accounts and not the one I was searching
for. Further, if you click the account name to load the account details,
there is no "sponsor" button anywhere. It can only be found in the full
group view.

--
Fedora release 8 (Werewolf) - Linux 2.6.23.15-137.fc8
loadavg: 1.63 1.81 1.59