XFCE Spin: gnomebaker instead of brasero?

Mike Cronenworth mike at cchtml.com
Mon May 5 13:58:16 UTC 2008

-------- Original Message  --------
Subject: Re: XFCE Spin: gnomebaker instead of brasero?
From: Christoph Wickert <christoph.wickert at googlemail.com>
To: fedora-devel-list <fedora-devel-list at redhat.com>
Date: 05/05/2008 05:12 AM

> Am Montag, den 05.05.2008, 12:22 +0530 schrieb Rahul Sundaram:
>
> That's what I did with this mail. Opinions anyone?

I have used gnomebaker in association with XFCE for a few years. It's
been "OK" but if I have to do any serious burning I have to use K3b.
Mainly I cannot burn DVD-Video DVDs unless they are already in ISO format.

Otherwise gnomebaker is a good program. I use it at my workplace to burn
CDs for our updated software for customers. We've never encountered a
problem.