F9 nfs, rpcbind, NetworkManager

Mike Chambers mike at miketc.com
Tue May 6 17:42:05 UTC 2008

On Tue, 2008-05-06 at 12:50 -0400, Gerry Reno wrote:

> I just verified this looking at the shutdown messages in alt-f7.  It
> goes through the shutdown sequence just fine until it hits 'Turning off
> quotas' and then it just hangs there.  I left it for an hour and it was
> still hung.

I'd had filed a bug, but truthfully, not sure what against.  NM may have
something to do with it, but it could just be some type of network issue
at that point of shutdown, but don't know what.

Wondering why no one else has seen it, even developers of NM, during
testing or why they don't run into it, and we do?

--
Mike Chambers
mikec302 at fedoraproject.org