F9 and KVM

Gerry Reno greno at verizon.net
Thu May 8 06:22:51 UTC 2008

Ok, I tried creating some fresh images using virt-manager.  I'm not
having much luck.  I try creating a f7 and f9 vm.  On both installs the
installer runs slow.  Much slower than equivalent vm in vmware under
F7.  Also both installs get stuck at prompt to initialize /dev/sda.
When you answer 'yes' it takes almost 10 minutes for a prompt to come
back and say it had some error and retry,ignore,cancel.   I'm wondering
if the speed issue is related to this being a quad-core machine?

Regards,
Gerry