rawhide bugs becoming F-9 bugs

Jon Stanley jonstanley at gmail.com
Wed May 14 23:49:48 UTC 2008

On Wed, May 14, 2008 at 6:01 PM, Patrice Dumas <pertusus at free.fr> wrote:

> Some rawhide bugs are turned into F-9 bugs (automatically). It is wrong,
> rawhide bugs should be converted much sooner, maybe during final freeze,
> now rawhide bugs are for F-10 and shouldn't be turned into F-9 bugs.

We had intended for this event to coincide with the unfreezing of
rawhide for F10 content.  Unfortunately, due to some technical
difficulties, it didn't occur until about a day later (we were
checking our queries for sanity, since we didn't want to get this
wrong, and found some inconsistencies, actually caused by a bug in
Bugzilla).  Therefore, most of the action was correct.  There may be a
few bugs that made the cut that shouldn't have, but not many.

Sorry again, we'll do better next time.  If you need help
mass-changing bugs (doubtful) drop by #fedora-qa and we'll help you
out.