I have a big mouth...

Chuck Anderson cra at WPI.EDU
Sat May 17 23:13:26 UTC 2008

On Sat, May 17, 2008 at 05:09:54PM -0500, Arthur Pemberton wrote:
> On Fri, May 16, 2008 at 8:40 PM, Horst H. von Brand <vonbrand at inf.utfsm.cl> wrote:
> > Suren Karapetyan <surenkarapetyan at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > I for one can't see any comments...
>
> I do, Firefox2/WindowsServer2003 maybe its biased against Linux users.

It appears to work fine on MacOS X Safari 3.1.1 and FF 2.0.0.14.

I tried User Agent Switcher with FF3 on F9, and it doesn't make a
difference what user agent I try (IE7 Vista, NS 4.8 Vista, Opera 9.25
Vista)--it still doesn't show any comments section.  So this doesn't
appear to be a deliberate user agent-based bias.