Offline: 2008-05-28 Through 2008-06-03

Peter Gordon peter at thecodergeek.com
Tue May 20 06:49:57 UTC 2008

Hi, all.

As I posted on the Vacation wiki page, I'll be gone from May 28 through
June 3 (or 2008-05-28 through 2008-06-03 for those that prefer ISO-8601
dates).

I'm heading to New Jersey/New York to visit family, and will probably
not have any 'Net access while there; but if so, it'll only be email
checking and similar. I won't bring my electronic keys or certificates
with me, so I'll have no commit or build capabilities while I'm away.

I'd greatly appreciate it if the Fedora community would care for my
packages [1] whilst I am away, especially watching for any
security/crasher fixes or the like that may need swift action.

Thanks!

[1] https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/users/packages/pgordon
--
Peter Gordon (codergeek42)
  DD68 A414 56BD 6368 D957 9666 4268 CB7A FFC1 9479