changes at planet fedora

Josh Boyer jwboyer at gmail.com
Tue May 20 21:19:34 UTC 2008

On Tue, 20 May 2008 23:02:01 +0200
Mark <markg85 at gmail.com> wrote:

> 2008/5/20 Josh Boyer <jwboyer at gmail.com>:
> > On Tue, 20 May 2008 22:01:03 +0200
> > Mark <markg85 at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >> Also a person that hates fedora might get on
> >> the planet with this automated system.
> >
> > Why would that be a problem?
> >
> > josh
> >

> Well.. being critical about fedora is fine but some haters take all
> opportunity to promote the os that they do like or believe in so that
> might be a problem. And i can imagine that the fedora planet doesn't
> want to much negative fedora publicity on it's own planet about it's
> own os.

I wouldn't have a problem with comparisons against other distros on
fedora planet. Even if Fedora comes out lesser in those comparisons.
As for blatant "Fedora SUCKS" types of posts, usually those get lots of
comments from other bloggers either agreeing with that specific item,
or pointing out how inaccurate it is.

And given that fedoraplanet is multi-lingual, we might already have
posts like that today that you or I can't read.  I'm not concerned
about this at all.

josh