New Xorg

Jonathan Dieter jdieter at gmail.com
Wed May 21 04:13:15 UTC 2008

I know this probably isn't the place to do this, but I'm not sure what
the right place is.  ajax & Dave, thank you for the work you've done on
the new Xorg.  I know there have been lots of complaints, and, as an
nVidia user, I understand them.

However, the stuff you're working on for *all* the other drivers is
pretty incredible and more than makes up for a few weeks without
eye-candy on my primary system.  The way it all works on Intel video
cards is great, and I'm particularly impressed with the DRI2 stuff
(though kernel mode-setting is pretty cool too).  Please keep it up.

Jonathan