Xorg 1.5 missed the train?

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Wed May 21 05:59:17 UTC 2008

Les Mikesell <lesmikesell <at> gmail.com> writes:
> Gotta love the spirit of cooperation here.  Can you break VMware and
> skype a little more too for the trifecta of linux-supporting vendors?

Releasing binary crap isn't supporting GNU/Linux. Intel is a video chip (*)
vendor supporting Free Software, AMD (ATI) is becoming one to some extent with
their release of specs, NVidia is the one major vendor which is NOT supporting
Free Software.

(*) I'm intentionally not using "card" here to avoid the semantics wars.

        Kevin Kofler