changes at planet fedora

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Wed May 21 16:44:44 UTC 2008

On Wed, May 21, 2008 at 8:27 AM, seth vidal <skvidal at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> That was already discussed as something for sub-groups of planets. The
> planet config builder I wrote should easily let us add .planet.somegroup
> files so we can aggregate that way. It will still need to be added as a
> web location but it lets the aggregate happen and be self-selecting.

Man this sucks... I use to pride myself at thinking ahead of the
curve....now it seems I'm way behind.  Not exactly the implementation
I had in mind..but I'm not an implementation snob.  If we can have a
aggregate feed for every SIG using the new automation... that will be
very interesting as a way for SIGs to communicate with users...in my
SIG-centric world view.

-jef"You've earned a whale blubber sandwich"spaleta