Plan for tomorrows (20080522) FESCO meeting

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Sun May 25 17:50:27 UTC 2008

On Fri, 2008-05-23 at 16:00 -0300, Alexandre Oliva wrote:
> Understood.
>
> I see one of your patches simply renames a .h to a .c and makes the
> blob a built-in firmware.
>
> Any reason to not have moved it to the firmware/ dir, as I expected
> from looking at your patches?

OK, this is now done, posted to lkml and in the git tree. You (or your
minions) can now set about converting all the existing users of 'blobs'
to use request_firmware() for them, as I've demonstrated for the
korg1212 driver. I can give accounts on git.infradead.org for people to
put up git trees.

Would be good if someone would do the ACPI 'Custom DSDT' support too...

--
dwmw2