package reviews: show only review reqs using a particluar language ?

Till Maas opensource at till.name
Mon May 26 14:13:29 UTC 2008

On Monday 26 May 2008 13:57:37 Richard W.M. Jones wrote:

> At the moment all OCaml related bugs have 'ocaml' in the Summary line,
> and I have some searches which are basically freeform searches which
> check for 'ocaml' in the Summary.  It would be nice to have a better
> more official way to handle this.  Perhaps by depending on a "master"
> bug (the same way that ExcludeArch / Blocker bugs are tracked).

Imho the summary is a good place for this, because then one can easily check
and filter for a particular language on the review mailinglist. Also it can
be easily seen on a bug search results page. Maybe it could be agreed on a
special way to mention it in case it is not already obvious, e.g. add the
language in parenthesis after the package name, e.g.

Review Request: foobarmatic (ruby) - some foo for bar

Regards,
Till