Firefox 3 dreadfully slow on new fedora wiki?!

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at gmail.com
Tue May 27 22:06:47 UTC 2008

Hi,

I don't know what's causing it but it seems firefox 3 (and epiphany
built against gecko) is almost unable to load new fedora wiki. I thought
it might be some connections problems somewhere on the line, but then I
got an idea to try Midori with WebKit backend. What was my surprise when
the browser started and loaded the wiki page in nearly no time, while
Firefox is still trying. I can do that multiple times and the wiki in
Firefox is still not loaded (actually it took it over 10 minutes to load
and it even wasn't able to load some of the images at all). Where the
problem might be?

Thanks,
Martin