no updates?

Rodd Clarkson rodd at clarkson.id.au
Sat May 31 23:13:15 UTC 2008

On Fri, 2008-05-30 at 11:32 +0200, Michael Schwendt wrote:
> On Fri, 30 May 2008 10:33:43 +0200, Christoph Höger wrote:
>
> > Hi,
>
> Wrong list? You seem to refer to F9 => fedora-list not
> fedora-devel-list.
>
> > since some days I get absolutely no updates.
>
> Are they available on your favourite mirror already?
> Or do you use the mirrorlist?

I've had this same problem a couple of times.  You'll see updates coming
in in email to fedora-test-list and then after a couple of days you'll
notice that the updates never happened.

If I then yum clean all the updates work as soon as I run yum update
manually.

I think there might be a bug here, but haven't got any idea how to test
for it, and haven't got around to reporting it either.

R.

 It's much better on my side"