Who moved my bug?

Jon Stanley jonstanley at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 04:52:18 UTC 2008

On Thu, Nov 6, 2008 at 11:18 PM, Debarshi Ray <debarshi.ray at gmail.com> wrote:

> This sounds different from the way package review submissions are
> treated. The status is not changed to ASSIGNED just because someone
> submitted a nicely done package.

Indeed not.  Due to an existing process that semi-works being in place
for package reviews, it was also agreed that we wouldn't touch them.
If that policy were not in place, we would indeed be changing them to
ASSIGNED if someone submitted something with a spec and SRPM location
:)

There *is* a package review SIG that's getting going, and I'd like to
discuss with them how we can help (I've had some preliminary
discussions with tibbs a few months back)