Flash 10 in 64-bit F9: does it work?

Jos Vos jos at xos.nl
Sat Nov 8 22:16:40 UTC 2008

Hi,

Did anyone manage to get flash 10 working on 64-bit F9?  Note that
I didn't try on 32-bit yet, so I can't comment on that (yet).  But
on 64-bit, the flash 10 plugin is loaded (using nspluginwrapper etc.)
and listed in Firefox.  But as soon as I visit a flash page, it gives
error messages about not finding "soundwrapper" in my $PATH and it
doesn't display anything.

Suggestions?
Thanks,

--