Non-responsive maintainer process for Damien Durand

Martin-Gomez Pablo pablo.martin-gomez at laposte.net
Sat Nov 8 22:48:12 UTC 2008

Le Sun, 9 Nov 2008 02:44:55 +0530,
"Debarshi Ray" <debarshi.ray at gmail.com> a écrit :

> I would like to initiate the non-responsive maintainer policy [1]
> against Damien Durand (CC'ed). Damien has not touched most of his
> packages [2] for the last one year. Significantly, Pessulus was not
> updated from 2.23.x to 2.24.x, while libgtksourceviewmm has also
> missed a few upstream releases. An effort was made to contact by
> filing a bug against 'gnubiff': https://bugzilla.redhat.com/464012
> However there has been no response till now.
It's useless, he has change his email some time ago. As he cames
sporadically on the french fedora channel, I could contact him : he
completely give up his contribution for fedora (he was a great geek,
he decided to came back to the real live, you know :-)); but he has
some laziness to orphan his packages  (our pressure seems to be
ineficient).

So go ahead in this process, i'm supporting you.

> Here is another bug pending response for a long time:
> https://bugzilla.redhat.com/257721
>
> Happy hacking,
> Debarshi
>
> [1]