Automatic BuildRequires

Matt Domsch Matt_Domsch at dell.com
Sun Nov 9 20:49:46 UTC 2008

On Thu, Nov 06, 2008 at 07:23:02PM +0100, Michael Schwendt wrote:
> On Thu, 6 Nov 2008 11:01:42 +0000, Richard W.M. Jones wrote:
>
> > [I'm sure this isn't the first time this has occurred to someone, or
> > even been done -- but couldn't find anything for it in Google ...]
> >
> > http://et.redhat.com/~rjones/auto-buildrequires/
>
> There's one slightly similar one, which is several years old:
>
> https://www.europe.redhat.com/documentation/rhl6.2/rhl_6.2_sw_repository/rhl_6.2_powertools/InDependence-1.0-6.i386.php3
>
> Download it here for example:
> http://www.filewatcher.com/m/InDependence-1.0-6.src.rpm.16197.0.0.html

this might  be useful on conjunction with the occasional "full rawhide
rebuilds using rpmbuild on a system with Everything installed" run
that someone (sorry, I forget who did this) does.  That has the added
benefit of picking up features that configure auto-discovers but if
missing BRs, won't discover.

--
Matt Domsch
linux.dell.com & www.dell.com/linux