(devel) New --comment field

Michael DeHaan mdehaan at redhat.com
Mon Nov 10 19:47:09 UTC 2008

Cobbler now has a "--comment" field on all objects.

It works like you would expect:

Cobbler system edit --name=foo --comment="This virtual machine has zork
installed on it"

(I still have to add this to the webapp, and then after that I'll add
the "Creation time" and "Edit time" to the "cobbler report" and webapp,
which will display as user readable dates and will be returned as
partial-seconds-since-epoch in API calls.  These won't have command line
options -- they won't even be modifiable by the API directly, but will
be transparently updated behind the scenes)

--Michael