Fedora 10 and dmraid

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Fri Nov 14 23:57:36 UTC 2008

One of the last sets of blocker bugs for Fedora 10 involve dmraid.  It
appears that some classes of dmraid capable systems (maybe just intel)
are not working well, or at all.  If any of you out there have dmraid
systems, please give Fedora 10 Preview or later an install attempt, or
even just boot the installer to see if anaconda correctly assembles your
dmraid arrays.  You don't have to go through with the installation, we
just want to see if you /could/.

The relevant bugs are:

468649
467904
470634
470543

and possibly more.  If you already know of existing dmraid bugs that are
not listed above, please bring them to my attention.

We have very little time left in the 10 development cycle, and I really
would not want to slip 2~ weeks (to get around holidays) just for dmraid
on some platforms.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!