What do we need from Bugzilla? (was: My roadmap for a better Fedora)

Brennan Ashton bashton at brennanashton.com
Sat Nov 22 05:07:14 UTC 2008

On Fri, Nov 21, 2008 at 4:00 PM, Les Mikesell <lesmikesell at gmail.com> wrote:
> Matej Cepl wrote:
>>
>> On 2008-11-21, 20:53 GMT, Les Mikesell wrote:
>>>
>>> That's something that less specialized volunteers could do.
>>
>> Yes, but there is severe lack of them -- it is not that sexy as hacking on
>> kernel, I suppose.
>
> If it were as easy as moderating a mailman list there might be more takers.
>  What's the current workflow and where have you requested volunteer help?

Where we are really in need of more volunteers is in BugTriage,
especially after the start of the new year.  What people need to do to
help is documented on the BugZappers section of the wiki
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers  while I would much rather
then hacking away on the kernel as I did for a while on a different
project, this is in some ways just as important.

--Brennan Ashton