Games SIG looking for new contributers

Jani Mikkonen jani at mikkonen.biz
Tue Nov 25 14:31:30 UTC 2008

>> What games have you packages? Can you upload src.rpm somewhere on the
>> net? Thus maybe some other developers can use these as a base and they
>> won't start from scratch.
>
> I'd be glad to see this too.  I'd be happy to polish, submit and maintain
> some.

Soon Come :)

Packaging is not really the issue here but i can pass the stuff before
end of this week to public.

Biggest issue with most of the games on the wishlist is that they are
pretty poorly coded when it comes to actually "packaging" those. 4
games (which  i do not remember currently as im still in the office
and cant access my build box at home) that i did where "hardcoded" to
use datafiles from either same directory as the game binary itself OR
even worse, from current working  directory..