PulseAudio info needed

Peter Lemenkov lemenkov at gmail.com
Fri Nov 28 15:28:23 UTC 2008

2008/11/28, drago01 <drago01 at gmail.com>:

> Per stream/app volume control, audio device hotplug, networked sound,
>  combined output on multiple soundcards, moving streams between
>  devices,....

No need to repeat again and again those advertisments.

And, again - that's not a majority of use cases. If someone would play
in funny games with routing mediastreams back and forth, he should use
its own distro, not a community's one.

BTW you should learn someting about those stable and mature
soundservers before replying to me - networked sound and combined
output were already implemented years ago.

--
With best regards!