First Report (was: Re: Python 2.6 clear for Rawhide)

Christopher Stone chris.stone at gmail.com
Sun Nov 30 18:01:31 UTC 2008

2008/11/30 Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams <ivazqueznet at gmail.com>:
> The first cycle of rebuilds is done, and here's the results.
>
> There were 3 packages that expected Python, but not 2.6:
>
> pypoker-eval

Hi, are you installing python as /usr/bin/python, or /usr/bin/python2.6?

The build.log for pypoker-eval has several lines that contain
sh: /usr/bin/python: No such file or directory

and the python.m4 file checks for python, but not python2.6.

So, I was just wondering if maybe you were installing it as
/usr/bin/python2.6 or something, and that is why it was failing the
checks.