First Report (was: Re: Python 2.6 clear for Rawhide)

Panu Matilainen pmatilai at laiskiainen.org
Sun Nov 30 19:42:24 UTC 2008

On Sun, 30 Nov 2008, Christopher Stone wrote:

> On Sun, Nov 30, 2008 at 10:06 AM, Panu Matilainen
> <pmatilai at laiskiainen.org> wrote:
>> On Sun, 30 Nov 2008, Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams wrote:
>>
>>> The first cycle of rebuilds is done, and here's the results.
>>>
>>> There were 7 packages that I didn't have permission to modify. I trust
>>> that the maintainers will be gracious enough to modify and build them
>>> for me:
>>>
>>> beecrypt
>>> certmaster
>>> duplicity
>>> func
>>> pexpect
>>> rpm
>>
>> Hmm, I just rebuilt rpm but python 2.5 got pulled into the build, not 2.6.
>>

> Did you use dist-f11-python?

Duh, no. I saw something like "python 2.6 ready for rawhide" and a bunch
of "rebuilt for python 2.6" messages and assumed 2.6 was already in
rawhide. It would sometimes be useful to read more than a subject... :)

Anyway, rpm built for dist-f11-python now.

 	- Panu -