xen kernel with dom0 in Fedora 10?

Daniel P. Berrange berrange at redhat.com
Wed Oct 1 09:31:05 UTC 2008

On Wed, Oct 01, 2008 at 11:23:36AM +0200, David Hl??ik wrote:
> Guys, and what about RedHat policy. Which virtualization technology
> will they officially use for RedHat 6?

Red Hat policy is for our developers to not speculate on tech details of
products before they're officially announced ;-P

Unofficially, of course it is no secret that RHEL releases are derived from
the state of the art Fedora releases at time of each RHEL development cycle.
So looking at best practice in Fedora is a possible guide to the future...

Daniel