Mysterious cmake failure on ppc64

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Tue Oct 7 12:29:04 UTC 2008

I get this while trying to build kdepim-4.1.2-2.fc10 for dist-f10 on ppc64:
-- Looking for include files SYS_INOTIFY_H_FOUND - found
terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::out_of_range'
  what():  basic_string::erase
/var/tmp/rpm-tmp.SsHcUA: line 47: 26805
Aborted                 /usr/bin/cmake -DLIB_SUFFIX=64 [...]
error: Bad exit status from /var/tmp/rpm-tmp.SsHcUA (%build)

This is reproducible (I tried resubmitting it twice, all 3 builds failed).

The only change with respect to kdepim-4.1.2-1.fc10, which built successfully,
is that this is a rebuild against the new libgnokii, but I don't see how that
can be responsible. Maybe some other package changed in the buildroot, causing
this?

        Kevin Kofler