How to package code compiled with 'gcc -m32'?

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Sat Oct 11 13:08:46 UTC 2008

Richard W.M. Jones <rjones <at> redhat.com> writes:
> That patch builds a 64 bit makensis, which is definitely an
> improvement.  However something still wants to link with the 32 bit
> wxGTK-devel.i386 library and include <gnu/stubs-32.h>.

I fixed that, and I also disabled the wxGTK menu app because it doesn't appear
to work on non-Window$. Disabling the menu also avoids having to drag in wxGTK
into something which is otherwise a plain command-line tool.

I sent you updated SRPMs in private mail, can you please merge my changes? (In
addition to the fixes, I'd also really like the Obsoletes/Provides for nsis and
nsis-data to go in.)

        Kevin Kofler