reviving Fedora Legacy

Ding Yi Chen dchen at redhat.com
Mon Oct 13 08:40:48 UTC 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: "Patrice Dumas" <pertusus at free.fr>
To: fedora-devel-list at redhat.com
Sent: 2008年10月13日 星期一 下午06时20分06秒 GMT +10:00 Brisbane
Subject: Re: reviving Fedora Legacy

> On Mon, Oct 13, 2008 at 03:53:57AM -0400, Ding Yi Chen wrote:
> >
> > I can answer this. :-)
> >
> > I have Fedora 9 on my left hand and RHEL 5 on my right hand,literately,
> > As a Red Hat employee, I urge myself to support both the latest
> > released versions on Fedora and RHEL.

> Please don't give arguments to Ralf about secret redhat agendas...

Don't worry, I don't know any secret agendas. :-)

> As for Fedora Legacy, just lack of critical mass.

> How can you say that? The project was refused from the beginning. Look
at my reply to Rex for an historical perspective.

Take the UQM project for example. It revives the Star Control 2,
which has been release in 1992. The date of release is not so relevant,
whether somebodies are convinced to continuously support it, that is.

==
Ding-Yi Chen
Software Engineer
Internationalization Group