Regarding install options

Nicolas Mailhot nicolas.mailhot at laposte.net
Mon Oct 13 20:11:05 UTC 2008

Le lundi 13 octobre 2008 à 21:48 +0200, Patrice Dumas a écrit :
> On Mon, Oct 13, 2008 at 11:08:00AM -0700, Jesse Keating wrote:

> > We decided the only way to win this game was to not play at all, and we
> > let people decide their own definition of 'minimal'.
>
> The final word is up to you (and people in the release team) to choose
> between all theses possibilities (not very helpful, I know, but I think
> that there is no clear technically superior solution so you have to make
> your choice based on your 'expert' judgement).

The final word is for the people who care about this minimal thing to
organise themselves and propose comps modification that permit minimal
installs.

As has been stated recently comps is 100% open and there are zero
barriers for a group of auditors to improvr our package classification.

--
Nicolas Mailhot