New PiTiVi Release!
jeff at ocjtech.us
Wed Oct 15 21:12:52 UTC 2008
Finally, there is a new PiTiVi release and I've built it for F-9 and
rawhide. Please, take a moment to download it and give it a workout.
Please report bugs upstream (http://pitivi.org/wiki/Main_Page)
Hopefully, it will fix the following bugs:
452490 - GStreamer-CRITICAL **: gst_caps_get_structure: assertion
`GST_IS_CAPS (caps)' failed
450393 - pitivi shows "Internal data flow error." on launch
440488 - Program crash on start up... possible race condition.
462108 - Pitivi fails to start
>From the release announcement:
* Features of this release
* New advanced timeline interface by Brandon Lewis (SoC)
* Capture interface for webcams and network sources by Sarath Lakshman
* Simple Timeline is gone.
* Project save/load now activated by default
* Cutting/Trimming/Removing features added to advanced timeline.
* Misc fixes and improvements
* Bugs Fixed
* 552777 : [ruler.py] BadAlloc error with big sources
* 353870 : Save/Load project from/to file
* 332473 : Capture from given gstreamer input source
* 334631 : xvsink crash with python in pitivi
* 339895 : [Advanced Timeline] Zooming in too much causes X error
* 432678 : [discoverer] Files that report a duration of 0s is BUGGY !!!
* 458944 : Cancelling while rendering does not work
* 461738 : [Advanced Timeline] Scrollbar always comes back to beginning
* 498071 : [Simple Timeline] Drag and Drop puts clips in the wrong slot
* 498904 : incorrect indentation: some tabs are mixed with spaces in...
* 501028 : Missing files from POTFILES.in
* 501068 : Uses make instead of $(MAKE)
* 518301 : Pitivi won't start under KDE: " Icon 'misc' not pres...
* 547095 : [Export Settings] Filter unusable muxers
* 554544 : net_capture.glade not installed
* 554602 : seeking is not working correctly ...
"You know, I used to think it was awful that life was so unfair. Then
I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair, and all the
terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve
them? So, now I take great comfort in the general hostility and
unfairness of the universe."
-- Marcus to Franklin in Babylon 5: "A Late Delivery from Avalon"
More information about the devel