Horrible memory leak in rawhide (kernel leak?)

Erik van Pienbroek erik at vanpienbroek.nl
Wed Sep 3 22:45:14 UTC 2008

Op woensdag 03-09-2008 om 18:31 uur [tijdzone -0400], schreef Jon
Masters:
> On Thu, 2008-09-04 at 00:22 +0200, Erik van Pienbroek wrote:
>
> > The last few days I've had a horrible memory leak on Rawhide.
>
> Haven't looked into this but cebbert mentioned a kernel memory leak has
> been fixed in rawhide as of today - I'd try again tomorrow or perhaps
> the day after unless you want to pull from koji directly.

Hi,

I just looked at the koji webinterface for the latest build of the
kernel and this is 2.6.27-0.297.rc5.git2.fc10 which was already in
todays push...And with this kernel I'm still having the leak.

Regards,

Erik van Pienbroek