Plan for tomorrows (20080910) FESCO meeting

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Wed Sep 10 11:56:57 UTC 2008

On Tue, Sep 09, 2008 at 12:23:19PM -0400, Brian Pepple wrote:
> /topic FESCo-Meeting -- MinGW -
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Jspaleta/Draft - all

Just to be clear, this draft has nothing to do with the MinGW SIG, nor
is it endorsed or approved in any way by the MinGW SIG.

Jef has done nothing for MinGW except be obstructionist and force a
decision through the Board behind our backs, based on unfounded FUD,
which creates a great deal of extra work for everyone for no apparent
benefit.

The URLs you should be looking at before the FESCO meeting are:

  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/MinGW
  http://hg.et.redhat.com/misc/fedora-mingw--devel/

Dan & I will be at the meeting today to answer any questions.

Rich.

Read my OCaml programming blog: http://camltastic.blogspot.com/
Fedora now supports 68 OCaml packages (the OPEN alternative to F#)