Source0 from Trac

Jeffrey Ollie jeff at ocjtech.us
Mon Sep 15 13:42:19 UTC 2008

2008/9/15 Adam Jackson <ajax at redhat.com>:

> I was going to suggest:
>
> https://fedorahosted.org/releases/r/2/r2spec/R2Spec-2.5.0.tar.gz
>
> since a similarly formatted URL is what I use for rhpxl.  But that link
> doesn't work, and I don't know why.

Because you have to upload it first.  Attachments created in Trac
don't go into the releases space automatically.

--
Jeff Ollie

"You know, I used to think it was awful that life was so unfair. Then
I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair, and all the
terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve
them? So, now I take great comfort in the general hostility and
unfairness of the universe."

	-- Marcus to Franklin in Babylon 5: "A Late Delivery from Avalon"