New repo directories on http://download.fedora.redhat.com ???

Mogens Kjaer mk at crc.dk
Tue Sep 16 12:38:49 UTC 2008

Matt Domsch wrote:
> yep.  9/*.newkey are there, 8/*.newkey are gone.  Arrgghh.  That is
> far from intentional.

When I set up my fedora/centos mirror I felt a bit stupid adding
a weekly tape backup to the machine.

This has saved me more than once :-)

I always wished there were a trash folder system for rsync;
files deleted are moved to the trash folder, and before each
download a check is made to see if the file already exists in
the trash folder. This folder could then be purged at regular intervals.

Mogens

Phone: +45 33 27 53 25, Fax: +45 33 27 47 08
Email: mk at crc.dk Homepage: http://www.crc.dk