where's gimp-2.4.7 for F9 ?

Ralf Corsepius rc040203 at freenet.de
Fri Sep 19 07:40:26 UTC 2008

> On Fri, 2008-09-19 at 07:19 +0200, Ralf Corsepius wrote:
> >
> > Hmm,
> >
> > http://download.fedoraproject.org/pub/fedora/linux/updates/testing/$releasever/$basearch.newkey
> >
> > as in fedora-release-9-5.transition.noarch's
> >
> > /etc/yum.repos.d/fedora-updates-testing-newkey.repo
> >
> > doesn't exist.
>
> There was a snafu the other day with rsync which led to a period of time
> where those files weren't there.  We've fixed the issue that day, and
> those dirs have been there since.  Perhaps you're looking at a stale
> mirror?
Well, I actually was looking at
http://download.fedoraproject.org/pub/fedora/linux/updates/testing/9
at the time when writing the mail above.

Now, I see the *.newkey repos, but they had not been there when writing
the email.

Do you have some redirection active? This would explain other
weirdnesses I have been experiencing throughout the last couple of days.

Ralf